Our initial consultation session is free. The fee for each individual psychotherapy session is $200. Sliding scale rates are available for those experiencing financial hardship. We accept ACH bank transfers, checks, cash and Venmo for payments.
We are in-network providers for Cigna and Humana. If you are covered by Cigna or Humana, we will assist you in confirming your benefits.
Our out-of-network patients pay their full fee directly, and then file for reimbursement from their insurance carrier. We will provide a monthly invoice containing the necessary information to submit to your health insurance, if applicable, and will assist you in collecting out-of-network reimbursements from your insurance company.
We are out-of-network service providers for all insurance providers. If you have out-of-network benefits, your insurance company will likely reimburse you for our services. To determine if you have coverage, call your insurance carrier and ask:
• Do I have out-of-network mental health (or behavioral health) benefits?
• What is my out-of-network deductible, if any?
• Has my out-of-network deductible been met yet by other medical expenses?
• What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
• How many therapy sessions does my plan cover?
• How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
• Is approval from my primary care physician required?
Scheduling an appointment means the time is specifically reserved for you and cannot be used for anyone else. Thus, we require 24-hours notice of any appointment cancellation or rescheduling. You will be billed for the entire cost of any appointment missed, unless 24-hour notice is given. Holidays and vacations will be discussed in advance.